Welcome to the UK press office of Change.org, the world’s largest petition platform.
Our press team loves connecting journalists to the incredible people using change.org to start, grow and win campaigns on issues they care about. If you’re a journalist interested in speaking to a petition organiser or member of the Change.org staff team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com to join our press list, for a weekly email with new trending petitions and untold personal stories. You can opt-out at any time.
You can also keep up to date with the latest campaigns by following @UKChange on Twitter.
Our team can
- Put you in touch with people who have started petitions on Change.org.
- Offer expert comment and analysis from some of the world’s leading experts on people power, online campaigning, and digital politics and engagement.
- Please also get in touch if you are a Decision Maker (on the receiving end of a petition), and wish to respond. Your response will be published on the petition and emailed to the petition signers.
Change.org by numbers
- More than 19 million users in the United Kingdom
- More than 400 million users in 196 countries
- More than 150 staff members in 18 countries
What people are saying about Change.org
- “Change.org: the fastest-growing website for social change in the world”
– The Guardian
- “Change.org has revolutionised the way activists campaign”
– The Independent
- “Change.org has given campaigns new life”
- “There is no doubt that the world is listening”
– The Times